The German Pragmatism Network will attend the Third European Pragmatism Conference and arrange a panel focusing on ‚Democracy as a form of Life‘:
- Michael Hampe, ETH Zurich Dewey and the Third Enlightenment
- Matthias Jung, University of Koblenz Science as a Democratic Life-Function and the Problem of Worldviews
- Andreas Hetzel, University of Hildesheim Democracy Must Begin at Home: Politics and Forms of Life.
- Mara-Daria Cojocaru, Munich School of Philosophy Democracy and Violent Disagreement
Furthermore, some of its members will participate in other panels:
- Roberto Frega, CEMS-EHESS-PSL University What Exactly Is the Place of Virtues in Dewey’s Ethics?
- Michael Festl, University of St. Gall
A Pragmatic Reconstruction of the Global Justice Debat
- Ana Honnacker, Forschungsinstitut für Philosophie Hannover Pragmatic Humanism and the Post-Humanist Challenge Please see the conference webpage for more information.
The updated programed can be downloaded here.